Thread: Melbourne Luthiers

Melbourne Luthiers

Any Melbourne based builders available to help out with a possible dodgy neck?

Our customer, Nathan, based in sunny Northcote, a place dear to my heart (having lived there for a few years), is struggling with a TL kit neck that he has been told is twisted.

If someone is available to check it out, to see if it is twisted, or can be tweaked with some truss rod magic or bridge adjustment, I would be eternally grateful. Remuneration in discounts, free stuff or hugs, as preferred.

If Nathan needs a new neck, that can be arranged, however, I assume he has finished his build, so getting the current neck working would be the preferable solution.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

I am in Melbourne Not sure If I can help I could have a look. I am in Abbotsford during the day. (Victoria Park Station area)
    If it is twisted I will definitely spot that.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC64 View Post
    I am in Melbourne Not sure If I can help I could have a look. I am in Abbotsford during the day. (Victoria Park Station area)
    If it is twisted I will definitely spot that.
    Hi Dave, thank you for responding. I've emailed the customer and we will get the neck back to us to assess.

I appreciate you offering to have a look.
    Cheers,

Adam

If this is still an issue that needs addressing, I'm happy to look at it as well.

Only just saw this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundragon View Post
    If this is still an issue that needs addressing, I'm happy to look at it as well.

Only just saw this now.
    Hey Sundragon, thanks so much for your response, but we've got this coming back to PBG HQ to assess.

Good to know we have Luthiers in the field ready to give us a hand
    Cheers,

Adam