Thread: Headless kit question

Question Headless kit question

Hi all,

With either of the headless kits available, does/can the "OVERLORD OF MUSIC" bridge be swapped out for something else if the need arises?

Also, has anyone actually built the KH-1 kit?

Bassguy started a build but we haven't seen the finished product yet...

I thought about a Klein but any and all reviews I could find online on the Overlord of Music bridges is, at best, mixed, so have passed on it. I think that a genuine Steinberger bridge would fit the rout, but I'm not sure exactly which Steinberger model fits!
    "If it's Blues music in a bar and it helps people swallow their drink of choice, or it's a dance song and people get up off their chairs and shuffle their feet, or it's a Jazz tune and the Chardonnay tastes so much better... then it's all good."

- Marcel

Quote Originally Posted by corsair View Post
    Bassguy started a build but we haven't seen the finished product yet...

I thought about a Klein but any and all reviews I could find online on the Overlord of Music bridges is, at best, mixed, so have passed on it. I think that a genuine Steinberger bridge would fit the rout, but I'm not sure exactly which Steinberger model fits!
    But going with a Steinberger bridge would significantly up the price....sigh....