Thread: Track and trace

Track and trace

Hi everybody,
    I ordered custom kit with delivery right from the factory, Adam said it should be a few days before there is anything "on the radar" so I started searching for the website to insert the tracking code, I've looked up "International Courier Express" which is given on the website of PBG, but I couldn't find the result I need... So please let me know if you know the website!
    cheers,
    Marijn

Where are you located? Usually doesn't take too long before it gets anywhere lately!

I live in the Netherlands, and I dont mind to wait for the package but the thing is that I have to work for the next week and have to be sure there is anyone at home

Only took mine 5 days to the UK, then 3 days before the customs letter popped through the door... next day collected it at the local sorting office

But that was from PBG in Perth. If this is coming direct from the Chinese factory, then the timings and arrangements may be a bit different.

You would be right Simon, my bad I was presuming it was from Perth... now where are my specs....

I also live in The Netherlands and it took about three weeks until I found a Dutch T&T number on the postnl.nl page. And then it took less then a week to proceed through customs.
    Nr 1: Red Widow LP-1MQ (Finished) ->Diary<-

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyinbkk View Post
    Only took mine 5 days to the UK, then 3 days before the customs letter popped through the door... next day collected it at the local sorting office
    Same here, but the Customs letter was a bit of a surprise, adding 33% to the overall cost of the guitar kit 😠

Not meant to be a political statement.

Govts across the developed world are promising tax cuts so they can get re-elected but they have to make up the bucks somewhere and there's always a way an this is just another one