Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Boss RE20 Space Echo Pedal next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrNomis_44 View Post
    All I need to do now is figure out how to get that Eric Johnson sound with my Gold Strat.
    Simple, get Eric Johnson to play it.

Update:

Just going to see if I can record a quick demo of my new Boss RE 20 Space Echo pedal for you guys, this will be a recording of all the mode settings on the rotary Mode Selector switch so you can hear what they sound like, I'm going to be using my LP Studio guitar plus my Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer pedal for a bit of overdrive, there'll be a section with both pedals bypassed, then the RE20 switched in, and then with both pedals switched in.....stay tuned.

Here we go, here's a quick demo I recorded of all the different mode settings on my Boss RE 20 Space Echo pedal, I started at the Repeat 1 setting and then went clockwise around till I got to the Reverb Only setting, and then I switched it to Repeat 2 so I could demonstrate what the "Twist" function does and sounds like....enjoy!!:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20Echoes.mp3

Update 2:

That last demo is going to have to be the last one I've recorded for the time being, reason why?, one of the strings on my LP Studio guitar broke and I don't have any more spares, will have to wait till Tuesday next week to buy some more.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 16-05-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3