Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Andy40's Wifes' First Build

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne40 View Post
    P.S I might try a firebird once I have a bit of skill playing I do think they look way cool and wold love to be able to make one growl
    You're a female of the species I don't see a problem here

@ Joanne40 Hey welcome to the forum, looking forward to checking out pics of your guitar build, don't forget to start a build diary if you haven't already done so.

3. Liked by: Joanne40

P.S I might try a firebird once I have a bit of skill playing I do think they look way cool and wold love to be able to make one growl
    I've always said that too.

5. Liked by: Joanne40

I'd like a Firebird, but it would need to have a set neck - the closest you're going to get on a kit to a through-neck original. But the standard PBG kit is a bolt-on so it would have to be a custom order - if they'd do it.

ooohhh I like the look of the silver burst on the tele! I hadn't seen one that I loved so I wasn't convinced. This is is nice though, thanks Stan!

I am finally getting around to starting my build diary. I am on holidays now so hopefully will make quite a bit of progress this week. Thanks for the support guys, it really gives my inspiration to get on with it.

I am finally getting around to starting my build diary. I am on holidays now so hopefully will make quite a bit of progress this week. Thanks for the support guys, it really gives my inspiration to get on with it.

You'll probably find that once you've completed one guitar build, you'll want to build another one, looking forward to seeing how it turns out, if possible see if you can upload some pics of the build process, oh and be sure to have lots of fun with it too.

10. Liked by: Joanne40

You must have done some work together by now. I hope you two are still talking!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3