Thread: Going to start re-installing my plugins in FL Studio's VST folder.

Going to start re-installing my plugins in FL Studio's VST folder.

Hey Everyone,

Now that I know that my Studio PC is working again after I had to do a clean-install, I have decided to spend some time today re-installing all the VST plugins I use in FL Studio, but this time I'm going to weed out all the glitchy ones that don't work too well.

Yeah I know what you mean Doc. I went mad d/l'ing so many VST's that now Reaper takes ages to load, and I don't use half of them. If I find myself in your situation I would just re-install a few of my favourites that I use all the time, and junk the rest.

Hope it all goes well mate and you are up and running soon.

cheers
    rob

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean Doc. I went mad d/l'ing so many VST's that now Reaper takes ages to load, and I don't use half of them. If I find myself in your situation I would just re-install a few of my favourites that I use all the time, and junk the rest.

Hope it all goes well mate and you are up and running soon.

cheers
    rob

Cheers Rob, I'm at the stage where I have a few plugins re-installed that are enough to start a basic track, I actually got inspired to start making a new PsyTrance track called "The Aliens", it's only just a drum pattern with a bassline added to it, but it's a start anyway, I'll work on it during the xmas holiday period.

It's all going pretty well so far, I need to get Bias Desktop re-installed and activated so I can record more guitar demos.

How's this for an idea?, wouldn't it be cool for all the forum members with recording gear, would get together and do an online collaboration on a track, and maybe do a whole album's worth of tracks?, one of the tracks could end up being the official Pitbull Guitars theme song, I reckon that would be cool.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 28-12-2016 at 05:33 PM.