Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Want Or Need A String Plugin Instrument £1.00 Normally £105.00 Most DAWS

Finally got it installed but still not tried it yet.

There is nothing intuitive in the installation and it wouldn't accept my VST folder it created it's own regardless and then had to be moved, you also need an iLock account to activate it.

I've bought it but have yet to download it. The poor quality pdf instruction 'how to' didn't encourage me to. Assumes you don't have an iLoc account but I already do.

The ilok account is free Dave you just need an ilok key about 30 dollars that holds hundreds of authorisations ilok 2 works perfectly
    They've just released ilok 3
    Last edited by kimball492; 27-12-2016 at 05:25 PM.

I spent probably an hour or more trying to find the actual file on the web site, the link only leads to the PDF

They certainly didn't make it easy to find that's for sure lol. But does sound good and a bargain at $1.00 as it finally turned out.
    Have you tried it Dave ?

No chance to try it yet, I actually having a break between takes at the moment and don't want to take my mind off it by fooling with plugins

You'll enjoy it even more when you go back refreshed from your break Dave.

The break was a cup of coffee between a couple of rhythm guitar tracks for an original I'm roughing out.

I have got the plugin making some very nice sounds but haven't had time to write and record with it but will do over the next couple of days

OK let me start by saying this plugin sounds bloody good and certainly worth more than the buck it cost, if you are doing recording I highly recommend it.

To this I'll add that writing multi layered MIDI parts is a proper pain in the rectum but worth the effort

Just finished the first cut of the arrangement with the strings and it's gone from something quite lite with a dark subject to something incredibly dark

Now to wait and see if my band mates like it before I tidy it up and add a bit of an outro to it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast