Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Grover 406C Tuners

I sent emails to quote, got no answer, maybe you do not understand and I mistranslated?

Quote Originally Posted by daviduzzo29 View Post
    I sent emails to quote, got no answer, maybe you do not understand and I mistranslated?
    Hi daviduzzo29, I think I responded on email, let me know if you still need a response.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Any idea when these will be back in stock? I just went to purchase a kit and was hoping to upgrade to the Grover 406Cs but no go.

Thumbs Up Grover 406C

I purchased a Gold set of these 406C machine heads. I must say they are really, really pretty. But unfortunately, or not, I came across a sale of a Gibson G-Force machine head/motorized tuner for a absolutely fabulous price. Having had previous experience with the G-Force how could I resist However, this set of Grover 406C machine heads will not go to waste they'll go on my Warmoth Traveler guitar. I had been thinking about replacing those stock tuners for sometime with something more acurate.
    Last edited by Twobeers; 24-05-2017 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jsergeant View Post
    Any idea when these will be back in stock? I just went to purchase a kit and was hoping to upgrade to the Grover 406Cs but no go.
    Nevermind, got in touch with Adam and he fixed the site for back order. Cheers Adam. Awesome quick customer service too.
    Current Build:
    TLA-1F - Jötunn

I'm about to order one of the new TLA-12 kits and I was wondering about upgrading to the 205c mini rotomatics.

Two questions, firstly can I double dip on the "only available with a kit" system? As it's a 12 string I will need 2 sets of six to make it work.

Secondly, will the 205c's even work with this kit? I figure I will need mini's as it's basically a Tele' style headstock times two, so would two sets of 3+3's be the way to go? or is it a 6-inline plus a 6-inline reverse? Seems to me it should be the same either way.

Hope someone can shed some light on this, thanks.
    Worlds okayest guitar player.

Hi Ricardo, yes, just order 2 sets when you order the kit.

Yes, the 205c's will fit, just the Vintage style tuners which are too wide at the base for a 6 inline.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Thanks Adam, order has been placed.

I love a happy ending.
    Worlds okayest guitar player.

10. Liked by: adam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3