Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Amp thread

Here's a pic of my DILLIGAF setup. It may not look pretty, but it gets a hell of a sound.

Mentor
    Is that a Fender Blues Junior? Those things really rock!

Danmande... you you should totally draw an owls beak below the speakers on that cab

Mentor
    /<\\/p>[/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/]<\\/p>/Quote from zeromick on April 18, 2014, 14:59
    Danmande... you you should totally draw an owls beak below the speakers on that cab
    LOL. ZMick's right you know!

/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from stan on April 17, 2014, 13:14
    nice rigs guys, I have a 1974 Fender Twin Reverb (100W), and you can have 3 guitars at once:

Great amp Stan! I reckon these twin reverbs are one of the best ever built- I am sure Ads will agree-...

DO NOT sell this amp EVER! you will never find anything as good...

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

If I showed you my amps i would have to kill you all!...
    na only kidding just use my 2.5kw sound system as a bass and guitar amp ...I have 2 extra 1500w speakers to build a couple of folded front loaded reflex bin..that will be my bass amp .pretty soon really..I used to build amps and Pa systems from scratch for a company in South Africa a lot of martin long throw stadium and Club sound systems, I used to make the amp cabinets and populate the pc boards and final construction...good times them was!
    I found a Marshal practice amp next to the road on a skip day...couldnt believe my eyes took me a few hundred metres of driving telling my self..that wasnt a marshal guitar amp ive just seen next to the road!!! but it was..somebody dropped it and smashed all the pots off the pcboard..easy cheap fix! and my little orange crush ou guys have seen in my pics before
    cheers
    H

Here are my gig and house friendly rigs

First is my Laney cub 15 head (Tube) with my orange 1x12
    Second is my ZT lunchbox head (Solid) with either my orange 1x12 or my vox 1x12

Both setups are pretty sweet and versatile. The ZT is worth its weight in gold purely from the number of times ive had another tube amp crap out on me and always keep her in the car just in case

Have tried bigger setups, but I almost always run through a PA which is worth vastly more money than my little rig/s so I let that do the heavy lifting

If your a legend from the 90's rock then this is all you need. Love my Peavey

Mentor
    Yeah. Sweet rigs. Horses for courses, eh?

Peavey VIP2 with sanpera. I play bass and electric, so it can do both with all the modelling technology I need. Its solid state so I can take it around easily without worrying about the fragility of tubes, but it has tube simulation technology which really sings. It takes a little time to set a voicing thats good, but once youve got it, its awesome.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast